York Early College Academy Spectator Policy, 2016-2017 Seasons
Dear Principals, Assistant Principals, Athletic Directors and Coaches,
The following is the Official School Spectator Policy for York Early College Academy for the 2016-17 Seasons:
• York Early College Academy students and alumni will be charged $1 for entry with valid school identification.
• All students and spectators not from York Early College Academy will be charged $2 for entry. There will be no exceptions.
• No spectator will be allowed in until 4:15. No spectator will be allowed entry after the start of the third quarter.
• Only coaches, managers, cheerleaders and student athletes listed on the PSAL website will be allowed in without paying the $2 entry fee.
• Cheerleaders from visiting teams are only permitted with a coach or supervisor.
• Visiting teams will not be allowed in the building without a coach or athletic director. No one will be admitted before 3:45 pm.
* Teams will be assigned an area in which to change. Visiting teams are encouraged to bring their belongings with them onto the bench. The changing room will not be locked, and YECA does not take responsibility for your belongings.
* At the completion of the event, all team members and managers are to be accompanied by their coach upon exiting. All spectators are asked to leave through the main entrance immediately following the game.
*****While cheering is encouraged, any fan caught displaying unsportsmanlike conduct to any athletes or disrespect towards any adult will be asked to leave. Violating any D.O.E. or PSAL policy will result in removal. Anyone removed from a game will be banned for the season.
Thank you for adhering to our rules as well as the rules and regulations of the Public Schools Athletic League and Department of Education. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at 718-262-8547.